This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
- Check-In: 3:00 PM
- Check-Out: 10:00 AM
- Late Check-out Hour: 11:00 AM
- Late Check-out Fees: $20.00
- Late check-out (after 10:00 AM and before 11:00 AM) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancelation Policies:
Cancellation Policy: Peak Summer Season (June 23- Sept 5): As a primary summer business, we have a very short season and offer a smaller intimate setting. As such, once reserved, we often must say no to other guests interested in reservations. In order to keep costs as reasonable as possible and meet our obligations, we regret that we may not be able to offer full refunds after 30 days prior to your reservation for nightly reservations. Cancellations after this time period will result in a potential forfeiture of 50% of the reservation amount (the deposit). However, with notice, we will offer the reservation to new potential guests, and if we receive a new booking, will refund the deposit to the cancellation. Fall/Winter/Spring Season: Full refund available if cancellation greater than 14 days prior to weekend/holiday check-in,and prior to 72 hours of check in for weekday/non-holiday. Reservations for Event weekends such as Iron Man Triathalon, Can Am Rugby shall be payble in-full within 72 hours of reserving. Cancellations will be dependent upon the Owner’s ability to locate a replacement reservation, at which time, a refund be made in accordance with our refund policiy.l reservations: Rescheduledreservations are not subject to any fees, provided a mutally agreeable newreservation date can be scheduled. Any refunds issued for cancellations ofreservations paid for with a credit card are subject to a cancellation chargeof 3% of the required deposit, to cover the cost of merchant services and processing for the refunded payment.
Terms and Conditions
Moreno’s Cabins Policies
- Children: Please note that children are considered guests under the age of 14.
- Payment: Full balance of payment is due at or before check-in, thank you!
- There is a $35 cleaning fee assessed for each cabin once per reservation (not per night).
- Smoking is not allowed at our property, in accordance with New York State law. A $100 fine will be assessed to your stay if ANY evidence of smoking is found in the rented unit or in any of the building areas such as window ledges, common rooms or areas, stairs or the entrance area near to the reception.
Additional Guidlelines for your stay:
- Only the registered number of guests may stay in a Cabin.
- Please remember to bring your own bath and beach towels.
- A $25 charge for each additional adult guest per night will be charged. We reserve the right to cancel any reservation, without refund, if an unconfirmed number of people stay overnight.
- We do not allow pets unless by express consent of the Owner. A pet fee of $50 per day applies.
- All our guests are asked to respect the property and privacy of their fellow guests and neighbors and to not make any excessive noise during quiet hours of 10pm and 8am.
- Moreno’s Cabins and its owners, employees or contractors are not responsible for lost or forgotten personal things on the premises. Please keep any valuables locked in your cabin or vehicle as a precaution.
- The costs for any damages to Moreno’s property as a result of Guest usage and behavior will be charged to the Guest.
- SPECIAL DATES / CONDITIONS: Ironman Triathlon competitors and families, reservations for July 18-7/22/24 and similar dates of the event each year – please note that deposits for this event are non-refundable, and the payment for these dates is due IN FULL no later than 30 days prior to your stay during that event. This policy supersedes any of those presented by various marketing outlets / third party reservation systems. Thank you!!